Sunday, January 18, 2009

2nd time posting

i know a friend who loves to write. She keep to herself a diary. eversince i knew her back in 1999 when we were at K5C 505 Aminuddin Baki, she writes. and now, as time revolutionized, she turned to online diary-Blogging!

she keep telling me to start blogging as we can share stories, jokes, recipes and anything at all. it is easier than sending sms( you can expect us to sms everyday!) blogging is a fun way to share. some might show-off this and that, but i would very much agree with my friends, blog is to share( far from showing off)

so here i am, starting to blog (as it is one of the reguirements..heheheh)

so all the bloggers and friends out there, here i am joining the community


note: this is my 2nd time posting since my initial blog is rejected! sbb tak guna my own name..kakakakaka...

1 comment:

  1. ayoo..again kena buat ker...anyway, this is another task for u

    http://haku-ko.blogspot.com/2009/01/abc-tag.html

    ReplyDelete